A working capital loan is a useful option for businesses to cover their short-term operating expenses like rent, payroll, inventory, and other day-to-day expenses. It helps in covering short-term cash flow gaps, maintaining business operations, taking advantage of growth opportunities, investing in marketing and advertising, purchasing inventory, hiring additional staff, and improving cash flow management. By providing financial flexibility, a working capital loan can assist businesses in managing their short-term expenses and achieving their growth goals.
LendSpark offers flexible capital for almost all businesses. We understand that business owners need money fast and can't afford to wait days or weeks for approval. If you want to grow your business, we can help.
A LendSpark Business Loan is based upon a number of factors including the business’s cash flow, frequency of bank deposits, industry type and owner’s credit. Fixed payments are automatically transferred via ACH on a daily or weekly basis until the obligation has been met. The business owner submits a one-page application along with the past 6 months business bank statements and, if available, the past 4 months Merchant Processing Statements. Within 24 hours a funding offer can be presented, and funding can be provided within 1-2 days of a client-executed MCA agreement.
· Credit Card Processing is Not Required
· Programs for Almost Every Credit Type and Score
· Fast Turnarounds with 24-Hour Approvals
· Funding up to $1,000,000 in as Little as 5 Days
· Payback Periods up to 24 Months
· Fast Approvals – Often Same Business Day
· FICO: 620+ (no criminal background)
· No past due or charge-off accounts on personal credit
· Monthly revenues averaging $250k
· Time in Business: At least 2 Years
· No bankruptcy within 2 years
· No open judgements or liens