Get the equipment you need to maintain and grow your business while benefitting from low rates, fast approval and a variety of lease types.
Business loans with shorter payment terms and smaller regular payments compared to traditional bank loans.
Whether you’re here in San Diego or across the country, LendSpark embarks on a careful discovery process to ensure you get a business loan most likely to fuel your business for the long term. You’ll be relieved to speak to finance experts with decades of experience who can carefully assess your opportunities and understand your challenges.
• Time in business
• Comparable business credit
• Personal credit, both current and historical
• Negative credit events
• Economic Environment
• Current state of borrower’s industry and its position in the economy
• Current trends in the industry
• We research the financial position of our clients, including collateral available or leveraged (keep in mind that many businesses overlook much of their available collateral.)
• If you are seeking equipment financing, we will discuss and strategize the type of equipment you are seeking, the vendors or private-party you are seeking to buy from, and the use of the equipment for your business.
• With these elements in front of us, we conduct an in-depth underwriting interview with the client.
• We gather the stories around the data that flesh out the business’s prospects, challenges and unique circumstances. With this comprehensive information, we can assess the “character” of the business so that our credit team understands the entire situation and opportunity.
Check out our frequently asked questions for answers.
Equipment: 2 years, MCA: 1 year
$40k minimum per month; $75k minimum per month for construction and trucking industry
For A+ credit customers we can be as low as 5%
We only do soft pulls.
Once we have the signed agreement and all pending stipulations we can fund in 24-48 hours.